How it works
Easy, tailored and comprehensive – these are the principles we stick to. Your Car Choice can secure finance for your fleet, but we manage the whole thing too ...
Business Contract Purchase (BCP)
So what is Business Contract Purchase?
Business Contract Purchase or BCP is almost identical to the Business Contract Hire leasing method. Its only how the contract ends that is the difference.
There also a fixed monthly cost. However the customer has the option to retain the vehicle at the end of the lease with a final payment that is agreed at the start of the contract.
Your Car Choice does also offer a maintenance package as an optional extra so you can have peace of mind through the whole contract.
View our Fleet Services here or fill in our Fleet Consultation Form.
If you require any more information please feel free Contact us or Call us 01653604301
What does a BCP give you?
- Improved cashflow
- No depreciation risks
- Certainty over affordability
- A fixed interest rate on repayments
- Interest and service costs that count against your taxable profit
- The ability to deduct 18% (or 8% for CO2 above 130g/km) of the value from your profits before tax
- For a small monthly fee, you can explore full maintenance services
- Inland Revenue treats it as a purchase
- The option to increase the number of vehicles in your fleet
- Road Fund Licence for the duration of the contract
Things to Remember
- You’ll have to decide whether to keep, sell or return the vehicle when the timeframe expires
- If you decide to keep the vehicle, you will have to make a ‘balloon’ payment
- You must have vehicle insurance
The inside track
Check out our most recent posts for news, views and responses to the latest industry happenings.
Van leasing vs buying used – making better business decisions Having a business fleet certainly doesn’t come cheap. So, when determining how to purchase one, there’ll be a number...
Young businesses come across many obstacles in their initial stages. One such barrier for startups is just how to finance a vehicle – something that may be essential to...
Rather than paying for a vehicle upfront, leasing can seem like a simple solution to ensure your business doesn’t go into negative cash flow. But, sometimes, you may find...
We Supply all makes and models of car and van nationwide